Northeastern University Library [Now Dodge Hall, Boston, Massachusetts]
3 1/2 X 4 7/8 inches
BPL 536, few proofs. A fine impression in fine condition, except for a fold in bottom left margin corner, with full margins. This is the view of the new (1952) Dodge Library on the campus of Northeastern University, the first building built as a library on the campus. Previously the library had been housed in the Y.M.C.A. building that had been the parent institution of the university. Dodge Library was designed by Coolidge, Shepley, Bullfinch and Abbott as the fourth of the six original buildings of Northeastern University.