Wuerth 241, edition of probably 15 proofs, plate destroyed. Signed in pencil lower center: “Jo Pennell”. Inscribed in pencil lower left: “JP imp”. A fine impression with plate tone, printed by Pennell, in fine condition with margins trimmed by the artist (just beyond platemark at top, left, and right; bottom margin 1″). The Garrick Theatre opened on April 24, 1889 and was designed by Walter Emden, with CJ Phipps brought in as a consultant to help with the planning on this difficult site, just outside of Leicester Square, which included an underground river.