The Temple of Concord on the Wall, from Without, Girgenti [Agrigento, Sicily, Italy], 1913
From the “Land of Temples” series. Beall 1619; Wuerth 318 . Trial proof before an edition of 50. Signed in pencil lower center: “Jo Pennell”; inscribed in pencil: “trial” and “Probedrück”. Watermark is: “Ingres”. A fine impression on laid paper, in fine condition with full margins.