Donald De Lue
This is most likely a final study for The Right Hand of the Lord in the Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Blacksburg, Virginia, a commission which De Lue worked on from 1945 to 1960. In the chapel, The Right Hand of the Lord is carved in Indiana limestone and flanked on the left by Man Seeks God through Work and on the right by Man Seeks God through Prayer. The chapel was dedicated in May 1960. Signed verso: "Donald De Lue sc"